BYBON 4AWG Welding Cable Copper Conductor 600V Combo Pack (Black + Red)
Welding Cables Construction:
- Conductor: Fully annealed stranded bare copper
- Jacket: Black or Red Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber (EPDM)
- Temperature Rating: -50°C to 105°C (-58°F to 221°F)
Welding Wire Applications:
- Secondary voltage resistance welding leads
- Power supply applications not exceeding 600 volts A.C.
- Battery Cable
Weld Wire Features:
- Resistant to cuts, tears and abrasion in addition to moisture.
- Sunlight, and Oil Resistant
- Welding Wire offers good color retention along with great flexibility
- Ship in Black and Red Welding Cables, one each.
$12.95 – $46.89
America Bybon has a full line of Welding cables that fit your electrical needs. Welding cable is manufactured with annealed rope-stranded bare copper and insulated with a flexible, waterproof ethylene propylene diene monomer jacked (EPDM). This construction makes Bybon’s welding cables the ideal selection for common applications such as battery, solar panels, vehicles and also be used in other electrical applications depending on the demands and subject to the cables ratings. The welding cables EPDM jacket and finer cable strands creates a high degree of flexibility, making the cable a great option for cold weather installations or where tight areas require bends in the cable. The welding cables and welding leads offered below are high resistant to cuts, tears, abrasion, grease, oil, water, and flame. Welding cable is offered in gauge sizes ranging from 8 gauge to 300 MCM and can be found in either red or black. The cable is rated up to 600 Volts AC and the suggested ampacity for the welding cable and welding leads varies by gauge size.
10 FT Each, 15 FT Each, 20 FT Each, 25 FT Each, 5 FT Each