BYBON 20 Amp Duplex Self-Test Slim GFCI Outlet
20A 125V AC 60HZ
20 Amp, 125 Volt Receptacle/Outlet
20 Amp Feed-Through
2015 UL Self-test GFCI
GFCI LED Status Indicator Light, Green or Red
2000 in stock
- File No.: UL 2015 Version, E485556
- Grounding: Self-Grounding.
- Amperage: 20 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- Termination: Back & Side.
- Actuator Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Strap Material: Galvanized Steel
- NEMA: 5-20R
- GFCI LED Status Indicator Light
- Green Light-the device has passed self-test and working properly
- Red Light-the device needs attention. The device is engineered to conduct a self-test internally every 5 mins to ensure the protection is on. If the device fails the test, the red light is on to signal that the device should be replaced.