2in. EMT Conduit
- Steel construction will not flatten, kink or split
- Zinc-coated for abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Interior coating helps wiring pull through unobtrusively
Back Order. Please contact us at 650-829-5996 or firstname.lastname@example.org for ordering. discount on large quantities or bulk purchasing
Out of stock
2 in. x 10 ft. Electric Metallic Tube Conduit offers protection from magnetic fields, impact damage and crushing when pulling electrical cable. This steel conduit resists flattening, kinking and splitting and is coated with zinc for corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Protects insulated electrical conductors and cables from magnetic fields, impact damage and crushing
- E-Z pull interior coating provides a smooth surface for faster wire pulling
- Excellent mechanical protection for conductors
- Ductility for faster and easier bending
- High grade mild strip steel for durability and longer life
- Listed to underwriters laboratories safety standard UL 797
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI C80.3
- Note: Product may vary by store.