2/0-2/0-2/0-1 Aluminum SER Service Entrance Cable
Insulated Conductor Size: 2/0 (3 separate conductors)
Insulation Thickness: 0.055 inches
Bare Neutral Size: 1 AWG (18)
Jacket Thickness: 0.030 inches
Outside Diameter: 1.14 inches
Ampacity amps 150
Net Weight: .67 lbs/ft
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers variances.
Back Order. Please contact us at 650-829-5996 or firstname.lastname@example.org for ordering.
discount on large quantities or bulk purchasing
Out of stock
TYPE SE cable is used in service and feeder applications for dwelling
units and other interior wiring applications.
- For overhead service entrance applications and wiring from the meter to the panel board.
- Suitable for use as branch circuits.
- SE cable may be used in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C.
- Voltage rating is 600 volts.
- Type SE cable is constructed with sunlight resistant Type XHHW-2
conductors conductors. Aluminum conductors are AA-8030 series
aluminum alloy, compact stranded.
- Conductor size range: 8AWG thru 300kcmil.
- Aluminum SE cable has a type XHHW-2 cross linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation.
- SER cable is 2 conductor (2 insulated phase conductors,bare ground),3 conductor(2 insulated phase conductors, insulated neutral, bare equipment ground), or 4 conductor(3 insulated phase conductors,insulated neutral, bare equipment ground) insulated conductors and bare equipment ground that are twisted together and wrapped with a glass-reinforced tape.
with gray sunlight resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC) jacket.
- UL Standard 854 Service-Entrance Cables
- UL Standard44
- Conductor: AA-8030 aluminum alloy conductors
ASTM in Standards B800, B801, and B836.
- ICEA S-95-658/NEMA WC70