3/0 AWG Aluminum RHH-RHW-2 Building Wire
Size: 3/0 AWG
Number of Strands: 18
Insulation Thickness: 0.080 inches
Outside Diameter: 0.586 inches
Weight: 0.221 lbs per ft
Ampacity: 165 Amps at 30°C
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers variances.
Back Order. Please contact us at 650-829-5996 or email@example.com for ordering.
discount on large quantities or bulk purchasing
Out of stock
600 V Aluminum Alloy Conductor, UL recognized cross-linked Polyethylene Insulation XLPE
BYBON TYPE RHW or RHW-2 or USE-2 Aluminum conductors Intended for
general purpose wiring in residential, commercial and industrial construction.
forinstallation in conduit or other recognized raceways.Voltage rating for is
600 volts, conductors may be used in wet or dry locations at temperatures
not to exceed 90°C.
- UL Standard 44–RHW / RHW-2 / USE-2
- UL Standard 1581,Reference Standard for Electrical Wires,Cables,And Flexible Cords
- UL Standard2556, Wire and Cable Test Methods.
- CANADIAN STANDARDS ASSOCIATION C(UL)C22.2 NO.38for RW90
- File No.: E487340
- Conductor: Compact Stranded Conductors, Aluminum Alloy 8000 Series per ASTM B800, ASTM B801 and ASTM B836
- Conductor size range: 14AWG thru 1000 kcmil.
- Insulation is an abrasion, moisture, and heat resistant cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE).
- Flame Rating: UL VW-1、CSA FT1
- Black, White, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Brown, Grey, Pink, Purpl