1/2 in. Electrical Metallic Tube (EMT) Set-Screw Connectors
- Connects EMT conduit to steel boxes and other metal enclosures
- Steel/zinc electro-plate
Back Order. Please contact us at 650-829-5996 or firstname.lastname@example.org for ordering.
discount on large quantities or bulk purchasing
Out of stock
The 1/2 in. EMT Set Screw Connectors are designed to connect and effectively bond EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, load centers and other metal enclosures. Their bodies and locknuts are made with die-cast zinc alloy for strength and their set screws are made from zinc-plated steel. Their set screws’ Tri-Drive head design works with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers.
- Connect and effectively bond EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, load centers and other metal enclosures
- May be used indoors and in concrete-tight applications when taped
- Body and locknut made with die-cast zinc alloy
- Set screw made with zinc-plated steel
- Tri-Drive screw head design for use with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers
- Screw thread is designed to not vibrate loose
- Reversible locknut designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures
- CSA- and UL listed for safety